Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lost sheep

My heart stopped pumping last Sun at the zoo. Andrelle got lost. Or should I say she walked off.
This vision has been going through my mind even now.
We approached the children's zoo or the kids called it the 'water park'. Andrelle now appreciates her surroundings more went into total excited mood as we approached the park. She walked off and immediately I noticed and we quickly got her back. Next I spotted our friends who had arranged to meet up at the zoo, Vanessa. we walked towards her. I was in front followed by the GALS and hub. Van said hi even to the gals I gave her a quick hug and I swore I saw Andrelle walking in my direction next to me. However, the next moment she was gone. We made a frantic search for the toilet cause she walked in that direction. But no she was not there, I was screaming out loud her name. Hub was going in the opposite direction. After 10min, i was going crazy, but I had to stay calm. Crazy thoughts of my gal being abducted and bring turned into a prostitute etc.. surfaced. I was parying out loud to the Lord all this while. Next I saw the zookeeper, I showed him Andrelle's pic and gave him my Hp. Before rushing off to the the resturant to search. People were all staring it was madness.
Hub was also turning pale but I saw him walking towards the entrance of the 'water park'. Next into the male toilets and when I came out. I saw hub carrying an extra load. It was Andrelle. I had tears of relief and fear. Andrelle hugged me so tightly and sobbed, her cries were those that said, I was lost, I was scared and finally found u mummy.
Hub found her in the ticket booth. Someone found her at the ponies and brought her there. God thank u so much for bringing her back to us. All this while we have Van to thank for holding on to Ashlynn and searching as well. There have been stories of kidnapping in HK Disneyland where strangers volunteer to look after the child while the mum goes in search of her other lost sheep. And eventually she loses all her sheep. Scary...
Like Van said, its a lesson learn and it makes us even even more vigilant.
As the saying goes Once bitten twice shine. But really who wants to be bitten right!!!!
So Andrelle please learn ur lesson and stay close.
We all love u.

No comments: