Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lights turned down...

When they lights are turned down and the babies including the GIANT(Hub) one is asleep...I would try and sneak in alittle time on the virtual world. Lately I've been trying to find a nice bag online to pamper myself for my upcoming hatch day. No luck as yet. Any suggestions?
Asia Pacific Blog Awards recently took place and I tagged a few blogs that are actually pretty fun to read. These are on top of my daily fun reads in my favourites. I'm inspired and I need to find time to revamp my blog space. Fatty if u are reading.....pls help soon!!!

These are the blogs:
www.planningwithkids.com

www.fashionation.wordpress.com

www.ladymelbourne.blogspot.com

www.eatshowandtell.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat kind of style do u like?
U go check this new blog that i created http://amevidesigns.blogspot.com