Sunday, October 4, 2009

Summary of happenings...

Its been awhile...I've been really bz.....or perhaps lazy.....no I should say occupied. These are all excuse. Actually I broke a my left little toe at midnite on the 1st of Aug. How timely! I've repeated the story as to why I broke it like a chicken bone, all cause I put my babies' zz before the dog. So go guess why.... I was sad, I was in a clutch and I did not want to short change my kids...apart from bathing them, I still breastfed, carried them with a clutch on one side. That's the stuborn me.

Andrelle is 5 1/2 mths and she has started to crawl, can sit up, giggles and smile to all the 'amusing' things we do in front of her. I was feeding her today and I realised she's grown so long her legs are happily tangling off my thighs. I need to have a pic of her toes and her fingers soon.

Ashlynn has been talking more and more, she's developing the jealous feelings and is more aware of people giving love to her little sister. She'll start to whine and act like her sis to get attention.

We took her on a vacation to Phuket and it was bonding time for just the 3 of us. Ashlynn loved the water as usually. She wouldnt want to leave the pool....ok I'm thinking of our next vacation destination already. Any suggestions??

Mine fav shot fm our little water fun at Botanics. Hub's women!!!


No comments: